Are you wondering how to get SoundHound for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download SoundHound for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is SoundHound?
SoundHound is a music identification service provider geared toward the music aficionados out there.
The system allows its users to quickly search by humming, singing, or typing for a given song stuck in their heads. However, the search can sometimes miss and sometimes hit.
Best Features of SoundHound
Following are some of the best features of the SoundHound App:
- When a new song begins to play in the background, launch the Soundhound app and tap on the orange button. The app will identify the song for you and give you all its details.
- The live lyrics feature allows you to sing along with the beat of the new song without missing any words.
- Listen to any song that you’ve just discovered in your Spotify or Rdio playlist to save it for later.
- You can buy the songs on the app through Google Play.
- You can listen to songs, listen to albums, and see their reviews. You can also check out artists’ biographies, watch videos, as well as share your favorite songs via Facebook or Twitter.
How to download SoundHound for PC?
Following are the methods to download SoundHound on your PC:
Install SoundHound on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download SoundHound using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for SoundHound in the Play Store and install it on your PC.
Install SoundHound on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install SoundHound using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type SoundHound.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use SoundHound on your PC.
Install SoundHound on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install SoundHound using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “SoundHound” in the search bar.
- Find SoundHound from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on SoundHound from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download SoundHound for PC.
Get instant results on any song, from any country and at any time, with SoundHound App’s rich song identification capabilities.