Looking for Top Best URL shorteners?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out the post and learn about the best URL shorteners available online.
List Of Top Best URL Shorteners 🔥
To market our blog or site, we promote it on social networking sites.
When we promote, we do not use the entire web link. We will use a URL shortener service.
Url shortener is a service where your web link will be shortened. There are many URL shorteners available in the market.
You need to select the best one. Let’s see the list of URL shorteners available in the market and the pros and cons of this service.
This is one of the oldest URL shortener services and it is widely used by many people.
Using the free option, you can shorten links using its domain. If you choose the premium plan, you use your own custom domain name.
- Connect custom domain
- Analytics dashboard
- Audience intelligence
- URL retargeting
Hootsuite is one of the social media management tools.
Owl.ly is one of the free features of Hootsuite. You can access Ow.ly from the Hootsuite dashboard.
You can use it on the web or mobile either through its dashboard or standalone service.
- URL Performance metrics
- Link retargeting
- Trackable short links
Tinyurl is a browser compressor extension, its extension can be used with any browser.
This service has the option called preview through you can see the original URL.
Unlike Bit.ly, you can use it anonymously without logging in.
- Fast redirection
- Option to customize the shortened URL
- Anonymous usage
To use its buff.ly shortener, you need to use the Buffer tool.
We have seen the list of URL shorteners. Let’s see the pros and cons of using the service.
Rebrandly is the best link management tool to brand, track and share short URLs using a custom domain name.
You can use this URL shortener for sharing short links across social networks. You can also use it for building links.
- Bulk link creation
- 100+ app integrations
- Emojis on short links
- Click tracking
Pros and Cons of URL shorteners
Let us see the pros and cons of using URL shorteners
Pros of URL shorteners
- Easy to hide your long ugly link.
- Very helpful with twitter to overcome the character limitation.
- It will be helpful when you share your affiliate links.
- Easy to use.
- You can get the statistics for each click generated from the link.
- Easy to customize and setup.
- Your links will live forever.
Cons of URL shorteners
- Since URL shorteners are considered as different links, it is a big drawback for SEO.
- Many people will hesitate to click on the link. They will think it for virus or spam
- Some people tend to find the destination of the URL. When they fail to find it, you may lose some visitors.
Url shorteners have both pros and cons. But pros outweigh the cons. What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments.