Wondering how to download Telegram for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how you can download Telegram for your computer.
What is Telegram?
Telegram is one of the popular cloud-based messaging platforms.
This instant messaging platform helps you connect with your friends and family easily.
Best Features of Telegram
Following are some of the best features of Telegram:
- Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it.
- Messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.
- Lets you access your chats from multiple devices.
- Delivers messages faster than any other application.
- No limits on the size of your media and chats.
- Has an open API and source code free for everyone.
- Keeps your messages safe from hacker attacks.
- Groups can hold up to 200,000 members.
- Let’s you completely customize your messenger.
How to download and install Telegram for PC Windows/Mac
Following are the methods to download Telegram for PC/Mac:
Install Telegram on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Telegram App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Telegram in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Telegram on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Telegram using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Telegram.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Telegram on your PC.
Install Telegram on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Telegram using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your Mac from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your Mac.
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Telegram” in the search bar.
- Find the Telegram app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- After it is installed, click on Telegram from the home screen to start using it.
Using Direct Download from Telegram Site
Let us see the steps in detail:
Step 1: Visit the official site of Telegram to download the desktop version of it.
Step 2: Based on your OS, you can choose Windows or Mac.
You can also download the Telegram Portable application and save it on your pen drive or external storage. Whenever you want to use it, you can just plug that pen drive and start using it without installing it.
Step 3: After the download is completed, choose your language and click on Install.
Step 4: Chose the preferred drive to install the app and complete the installation.
Step 5: Once the installation is completed, open the shortcut icon.
Step 6: Chose the country and enter your phone number.
Step 7: Enter the verification code and complete the setup.
That’s all. You have set up the Telegram for PC successfully.
That’s all about how to download and install Telegram for PC.
Telegram is known to be the only app that can give competition to WhatsApp, the global leader in instant messaging on smartphones.
Telegram is light and comes with similar functionalities as compared to WhatsApp.