Wondering how to grab SnapTube For PC?
You have reached the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download SnapTube for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is SnapTube?
SnapTube is a free app for Android that converts YouTube videos into MP3s, allowing you to download as well as convert.
Apart from YouTube, you can also download videos from Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, and other websites.
Check out: Download Orbot for PC
Features of SnapTube
Following are some of the best features of SnapTube:
- Download Videos in Multiple Resolutions: Stream or download videos from 240P to 4K HD in Snaptube.
- Convert videos to MP3
- You can save time with Floating Player.
- Smart Night Mode for the Owls.
How To Download SnapTube For PC?
- Go to the website of your preferred Android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox Player, or LDPlayer, and download it on your PC.
- Install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Android emulator on your PC and sign in to your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store from the emulator’s home screen.
- Search for “SnapTube” in the Play Store search bar.
- Select the SnapTube app from the search results and click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open SnapTube from the emulator’s home screen.
- You can now use SnapTube to download videos from various websites on your PC.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded SnapTube for PC using an Android emulator.
FAQs related to SnapTube for PC
Is SnapTube safe?
Yes, it is safe to use.
Why is SnapTube not on Google Play Store?
Google doesn’t want you to download YouTube videos, and so, it doesn’t allow any app to have a YouTube video download feature on their platform.
Should I install SnapTube?
It completely depends on your choice. If you need it, then you can use it. Else, you do not need to install it.
SnapTube is a useful app to download videos from YouTube and other video streaming sites.
You can download SnapTube for PC easily using an emulator. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to ask in the comments.