Wondering how to download Orbot for PC?
Not to worry. Check out this post and learn how you can Orbot for windows 11/10/8/7 easily.
What is Orbot?
Orbot is a free proxy app that encrypts your internet connection by enforcing Tor safety measures.
Additionally, it encrypts your connection by routing it through a series of networks around the world.
Features Of Orbot App
The following are the best features of the Orbot App:
- Protects you by bouncing your communication around a distributed network of relays that is being run by volunteers around the entire world.
- Prevents somebody from viewing your internet connection from knowing what websites you visit.
- Prevents the sites you visit from knowing your location.
- Allows accessing those sites that have been blocked.
- The safest way to use the Internet is on Android.
Check out: Download Landglide For PC
How to download Orbot for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Orbot for PC:
- Go to the website of your preferred Android emulator like BlueStacks, Nox Player, or LDPlayer, and download it on your PC.
- Install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Android emulator on your PC and sign in to your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store from the emulator’s home screen.
- Search for “Orbot” in the Play Store search bar.
- Select the Orbot app from the search results and click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, you can open Orbot from the emulator’s home screen.
- You can now use Orbot to browse the internet more securely and anonymously on your PC.
That’s it! You have successfully downloaded Orbot for PC using an Android emulator.
FAQs related to Orbot App
Is orbot safe?
Yes, Orbot is completely safe and is funded by the crowd. If you feel you should contribute, then you can visit their website and make donations.
Does orbot make you anonymous?
Yes. It makes you anonymous because of its onion routing and strong encryption.
That’s all about how to download orbot for Windows for free.
You can use the Orbot app to browse the internet without compromising your privacy. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.