Are you looking for a way to convert locally stored and online videos? If that’s so, you’ll want to read our full HD Video Converter Factory Pro review.
- Why You Need Converter Software?
- HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review 🔥
- Key features of HD Video Converter Factory Pro
- System Requirements
- How to use WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
- HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review – Pros and Cons
- HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review – Pricing & Discount
- FAQs related to HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review
Why Do You Need Converter Software?
There are many video file formats and they are not supported on all devices. Your mobile phone or TV may not support the file format you downloaded online.
You need to convert the file format that suits your device.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review 🔥
HD Video Converter Factory Pro from Wonderfox is one of the most popular video converters available online.
In addition to the video converting feature, it has other cool features that help the users.
This HD video converter factory pro review has all the required information on its features, pros, and cons.
Key Features of HD Video Converter Factory Pro
Its Main Features are as follows:
- Support hardware encoding (Inter QSV, Nvidia NVENC). Up to 30X faster video conversion speed than the previous version.
- HD video to general video and reduce video size without quality loss
- SD video to HD video(improve video quality with advanced high-definition video encoding core). Support 60 fps conversion
- Download video in 8K, 4K, 1080P, 720P, 480P from 300+ sites, including YouTube playlist free downloads
- Convert audio files and a built-in ringtone maker
- A Built-in editor(Crop, Merge, Clip, Rotate, Volume…)
- Supports multi-language interfaces, such as English, French, Spanish, Japanese, and so on.
Convert Videos to 300+ Formats and Devices
You can convert videos to all the popular formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MOV, VOB, H264, VP9, MP3, AC3, DTS, etc.
It also supports leading devices like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia, HTC, Huawei, and many more.
Download Videos from over 300 Websites
Apart from Youtube, people share videos on all leading websites. If you are looking to download those videos, then HD Video Converter Factory Pro comes to your rescue.
It helps you download videos from all leading websites. You can download 4K/HD videos from sites like Vimeo, Facebook, and more.
Built-in Video Editor and Player
It has an inbuilt video editor that you can use to edit your videos within the tool.
You can trim the unnecessary portion to make your video short and crisp. You can merge multiple ones into a single video.
You can even add effects to your video to make it special.
50X Faster Video Conversion Speed
You can convert your videos within a few minutes.
It has a unique encoder technology that helps you boost 30X faster conversion speed.
Want to convert multiple videos?
You don’t need to wait until the first video completes. With batch conversion, you can convert 10 videos at once.
Screen Record and Other Features
Screen Recording is another cool feature.
You can record your screen and save the video in good quality.
It also has a GIF maker, Photo to Video Maker, and Ringtone studio.
Split Screen video maker is another good feature using which you can add two or three videos on a split-screen view and export it as a video.
Minimum: CPU 1GHz, 256MB RAM
Recommend: CPU 1.5G or higher, 512MB RAM or more
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
How to use WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
Steps to convert video:
- Open the tool and click on Converter.
- Click “Add Files” to add the video files to the task list, or you can add them by dragging the icon.
- Select the formats and devices you need.
- Click “Run” to convert your videos.
If you want to download a video, follow the steps below:
- Open the tool and click on Converter
- Click on New Download.
- Now, Paste the video link and click on Analyze.
- After analyzing, Choose your preferred size and format for the video and click on Download.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review – Pros and Cons
- Convert video files to batches to shorten waiting time.
- Easy to use
- A user-friendly multilingual interface (English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, etc.)
- It can’t be used in the Mac system.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review – Pricing & Discount
The pricing of this software starts at 29.99 USD/PC. It includes 1-year updates.
A lifetime license costs $69.99. With a discount, it costs around 35 USD.
A lifetime license for 3 PCs discounted price is $59.95(original price is $80).
FAQs related to HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review
Can I use this program to convert SD videos to HD ones?
Yes, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro supports converting SD videos to HD ones. However, depending on the quality of the original video, the results may vary.
What formats does WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro support?
The supported formats and devices include MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MPG, MTS, M2TS, H264, DIVX, XVID, MPEG4, WAV, MP3, AC3, AAC, DTS, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and Huawei Mate.
Is WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro free?
No, this program requires you to purchase a license so you can use it without any restrictions. However, there’s a limited trial that you can download and try for free.
That’s all about the WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review.
If you need a quality video converter tool with the necessary features and good performance, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro can be a very good choice.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro Review 🔥
- Ease of Use
A wonderfully simple tool for converting videos. It may not have all of the features of more professional tools, but it lets you get decent results quickly and easily.