Are you wondering how to get Viva Video for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Viva Video for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Viva Video?
Viva Video Editor is a professional video editor that provides all video editing features like cut, trim, crop, merge, music edit, youtube edit, add stickers, add text, etc.
A free video maker that makes it easy to create videos for Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Messenger, and other social networks.
Download Viva Video Editor and edit videos with music and photos!
Best Features of Viva Video
The following are some of the best features of Viva Video:
- All HD videos are supported. With this application, you can edit high-resolution videos.
- It provides professional video editing tools and is easy to use.
- In Viva Video, you can convert an image into a video with the help of adding background music.
- In addition, the lens offers creative options for video cameras. It is easy to zoom in and zoom out with this application.
- Vivid video offers more than 200 effects, including animated stickers, filters, and transitions.
- It supports the GIPHY video format. Therefore, it is easy to edit and create GIFs.
- One video can be split into multiple video clips by using this application. Similarly, you can combine video clips into one video.
- Your images can also be trimmed, cut, and text added.
- Easily export videos to your gallery for sharing via social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram.
How to download Viva Video for PC?
Following are the methods to download Viva Video for PC:
Install Viva Video on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Viva Video App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign into your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Viva Video in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Viva Video on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Viva Video using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Viva Video.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Viva Video on your PC.
Install Viva Video on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Viva Video using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Viva Video” in the search bar.
- Find the Viva Video app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Viva Video from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Viva Video app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.