Are you wondering how to get Viber for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Viber for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Viber?
One of the best alternatives to Skype is Viber, a popular free voice messaging service. You can send free messages and make free voice calls with Viber.
You can make free voice and video calls from any device and network in any country. Viber syncs your contacts, messages, and calls history with your mobile device once you install it.
Best Features of Viber
Following are some of the best features of Viber App:
- Viber has a lot of awesome stickers.
- You can create your own profile as well as a business account.
- You can create group chat conversations and add admins to control the new conversation.
- Viber allows you to make video and voice calls.
- You can send unlimited messages, photos, and stickers.
- To add a contact to your group, drag it onto your list.
- Contacts can be easily shared in the quickest and most convenient manner.
- End-to-end encryption is used to encrypt all calls and messages.
- Safe and secure, it’s a very good messaging application.
- Almost all types of files can be sent up to 200 MB.
- Drag and drop your photos to share them faster.
How to download Viber for PC?
Here are the steps to download Viber App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Viber in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Viber app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.