Are you wondering how to get TinyCam Monitor for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download TinyCam Monitor for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is TinyCam Monitor?
TinyCam Monitor is a monitoring app that you can use on your PC. An app developed by Tiny Solutions lets you keep track of your belongings.
You can see everything without getting up from your chair at home, at the office, or at the store. Anywhere you have a camera, you can see what’s going on.
TinyCam Monitor allows you to access your IP camera’s feed by simply entering its IP address and viewing your feed from anywhere with a simple internet connection.
Now you can monitor anyone on your PC with this simple and smart monitoring tool. No one can avoid your eyes.
Best Features of TinyCam Monitor
Following are some of the best features of the TinyCam Monitor App:
- Face and motion detection are also included in the application along with A.I. object recognition.
- The app also lets you record videos, so you can watch the recordings in slow motion or fast forward. If the details are not satisfactory, you can magnify or reduce the object in focus.
- A 365-day cloud service is included with this app.
- It also lets you record background video and has picture-in-picture support.
- In addition, you’ll get audio monitoring through a variety of cameras.
- Additionally, the app has a time-lapse feature and local storage.
How to download TinyCam Monitor for PC?
Follow the steps below to download TinyCam Monitor on your PC:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your computer, such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or LDPlayer.
- Launch the emulator and sign in with your Google account credentials.
- Open the Google Play Store app on the emulator and search for “TinyCam Monitor“.
- Click on the “Install” button to start downloading TinyCam Monitor on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch TinyCam Monitor from the emulator and start using the app to monitor your cameras.
Note: Running TinyCam Monitor on an emulator may not provide the same performance or experience as using it on a mobile device. Additionally, you may need to adjust the emulator settings to optimize the app’s performance on your computer.
That’s all about how to download TinyCam Monitor App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.