Are you wondering how to get Textra for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Textra for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Textra?
Textra is an application that adjusts the look and feel of your messaging app. It comes with several helpful features, including 180+ material design themes, bubble colors, and app icon colors.
In addition, it features dark, light, and auto-night modes. You can also use it for scheduling and scheduling SMS and MMS, stopping the sending process, sliding to delete, sliding to call, and quick snap camera.
Best Features of Textra
Following are some of the best features of the Textra App:
Schedule a Message
If you want to be the first to wish a friend their special day at 12:01 in the morning, or if you don’t want to forget a birthday text at 12:01, message scheduling eliminates the chance of human error.
It keeps track of important information.
If you have a new message notification, tapping it will bring up an automatic quick reply prompt. This will show you a small summary of your conversation and a full keyboard so you can respond quickly.
Gifs and Stickers
Tapping the plus sign on the keyboard displays a ton of stickers. From there, you can select an emoji.
Additionally, you can use the app to take a picture, view your gallery and pick a picture to send to a friend, time delay a message, and share a contact card.
You can also call your contacts using the contact card in the top right corner, or find them in your phone book by tapping their picture in the top right corner.
You can change the background color of Textra within the customization icon.
In addition, there are a variety of colors available that control the top bar color, the bubble color in the conversation window, and the icon color. The dark background with blue and green accents will look nice on your screen.
How to download Textra for PC?
Following are the methods to download Textra for PC:
Install Textra on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Textra using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Textra in the Play Store and install it on your PC.
Install Textra on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Textra using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Textra.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Textra on your PC.
Install Textra on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Textra using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Textra” in the search bar.
- Find Textra from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Textra from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Textra App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.