Are you wondering how to get Textra for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Textra for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Textra?
Textra is an application that adjusts the look and feel of your messaging app. It comes with a number of helpful features, including 180+ material design themes, bubble colors, and app icon colors.
In addition, it features dark, light, and auto-night modes. You can also use it for scheduling and scheduling SMS and MMS, stopping the sending process, slide to delete, slide to call, and quick snap camera.
Best Features of Textra
Following are some of the best features of the Textra App:
Schedule a Message
If you want to be the first to wish a friend on their special day at 12:01 in the morning, or if you don’t want to forget a birthday text at 12:01, message scheduling eliminates the chance of human error.
It keeps track of important information.
If you have a new message notification, tapping it will bring up an automatic quick reply prompt. This will show you a small summary of your conversation and a full keyboard so you can respond quickly.
Gifs and Stickers
Tapping the plus sign on the keyboard displays a ton of stickers. From there, you can select an emoji.
Additionally, you can use the app to take a picture, view your gallery and pick a picture to send to a friend, time delay a message, and share a contact card.
You can also call your contacts using the contact card in the top right corner, or find them in your phone book by tapping their picture in the top right corner.
You can change the background color of Textra within the customization icon.
In addition, there are a variety of colors available that control the top bar color, the bubble color in the conversation window, and the icon color.
The dark background with blue and green accents will look nice on your screen.
Check out: Download IMO For PC: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac
How to download Textra for PC?
Following are the methods to download Textra for PC:
- Download an Android emulator on your PC. There are several options available, such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and Memu. Go to their official websites and download the emulator that suits your PC’s configuration.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your PC.
- Sign in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store.
- Search for “Textra” in the search bar of the emulator’s Google Play Store.
- Click on the “Install” button to download and install Textra on your PC.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. It may take a few minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch Textra from the emulator’s home screen and start using the app on your PC.
Note: Textra may require access to your contacts, so make sure to grant the necessary permissions during installation.
That’s all about how to download Textra App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.