Are you wondering how to get TextNow for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download TextNow for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is TextNow?
TextNow allows you to make free voice calls and send free text messages without needing a WiFi connection.
Send unlimited free messages to friends and family in the US and Canada.
Best Features of TextNow
Following are some of the best features of the TextNow App:
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
- Video messaging: Send videos to your friends and family
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Conference calling
- Signatures: add your own personalized signature to each text
- Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- One number, multiple devices – Send messages and make calls on your computer or tablet, then access them from your phone while on the go.
- Turn your Wi-Fi-enabled tablets into a phone.
- Elastic calling to protect you from dropped calls. Elastic calling is TextNow’s unique ability to have our calls choose the best possible route for your call to improve quality
How to download TextNow for PC?
Following are the methods to download Text Now for PC:
Install Text Now on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Textnow App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Text Now in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Text Now on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Text Now using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Text now.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Text Now on your PC.
Install Text Now on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Text Now using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Text Now” in the search bar.
- Find the Text Now app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Text Now from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the TextNow app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.