Are you wondering how to get TextNow for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download TextNow for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is TextNow?
TextNow lets you make free voice calls and send free text messages without requiring a WiFi connection. You can send unlimited free messages to your friends and family members who live in the US and Canada.
Best Features of TextNow
Following are some of the best features of TextNow App:
- Make and receive voice calls
- Emojis, stickers and gifs
- Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
- Video messaging: Send videos to your friends and family
- Voicemail Transcription: transcript of your voicemail
- Caller ID
- PassCode: keep your messages under lock and key
- Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
- Call Forwarding
- Conference calling
- Signatures: add your own personalized signature to each text
- Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
- Customizable backgrounds
- Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
- Quick Reply to easily (and quickly) respond to friends
- Home screen widget to launch TextNow, compose a new message or quickly make a call
- Unified inbox: send and receive your texts, SMS and GIFs directly via TextNow – use TextNow as your one-stop SMS texting app!
- One number, multiple devices – Send messages and make calls on your computer or tablet, then access them from your phone while on the go.
- TextNow.com – text from your computer too! All messages seamlessly synchronize with your mobile device.
- Turn your Wi-Fi enabled tablets into a phone.
- Elastic calling to protect you from dropped calls. Elastic calling is TextNow’s unique ability to have our calls choose the best possible route for your call to improve quality
How to download TextNow for PC?
Here are the steps to download TextNow App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the TextNow in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download TextNow app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.