Wondering how to grab Termux for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Termux for Windows and Mac easily.
What is Termux?
Termux is an Android application that emulates Linux on your phone. You do not need to root your Android phone to use it.
A basic setup is built into the app, and you can download additional packages using an apt package manager.
Termux is a powerful Linux utility. You can carry it wherever you go.
Best Features of Termux
Following are some of the best features of Termux:
- Access any Remote Server Using ssh client
- Run Linux base command in Terminal emulation
- Access bash and zsh shells
- Run Games using Frotz addon
- Test any Script with Git
- compile c files with clang, create your project with CMake and pkg-config, and gdb and strace used for debugging.
- Manage any file with nnn
- edit all files with Nano, vim, or Emacs.
- Powerful elegant pocket Calculator
Check out: Download Zapya for Windows & Mac Easily
How to download Termux for PC?
Following are the methods to download Termux for PC:
Install Termux on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Termux App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Termux in the Play Store and install it on your PC.
Install Termux on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Termux using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Termux.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Termux on your PC.
Install Termux on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Termux using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Termux” in the search bar.
- Find the Termux app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Termux from the home screen to start using it.
FAQs related to Termux App
Do I need to root my phone to install Termux?
There is no need to root your smartphone.
Are Termux and Kali Linux the same?
Kali Linux is an Operating system that provides a penetration tool while termux is Linux based terminal. you can run all Linux commands on this app.
That’s all about how to download Termux for PC. Termux is an awesome app for learning Linux commands on your phone.