Wondering how to grab Termux for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Termux for Windows and Mac easily.
What is Termux?
Termux is an Android application that emulates Linux on your phone. You do not need to root your Android phone to use it.
A basic set-up is built into the app, and you can download additional packages using apt package manager.
Termux is the powerful Linux utility.You can carry wherever you go.
Best Features of Termux
Following are some of the best features of Termux:
- Access any Remote Server Using ssh client
- Run Linux base command in Terminal emulation
- Access bash and zsh shells
- Run Games using Frotz addon
- Test any Script with Git
- compile c files with clang, create your project with CMake and pkg-config, and gdb and strace used for debug.
- Manage any file with nnn
- edit all files with nano, vim, or emacs.
- Powerful elegant pocket Calculator
Check out: Download Zapya for Windows & Mac Easily
How to download Termux for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Termux for PC:
- Visit the official website of Bluestacks and download the software.
- Install the software on your PC.
- Now, once the installation is complete, open the software.
- Go to the Play Store and Log in to your Google Account if asked.
- Search for the term “Termux” or download the Termux APK from F-Droid.
- Install the app and type command, and you are ready to go.
FAQs related to Termux App
Do I need to root my phone to install Termux?
There is no need to root your smart phone.
Is Termux and Kali Linux the same?
Kali Linux is an Operating system that provides a penatration tool while termux is Linux based terminal. you can run all Linux commands on this app.
That’s all about how to download Termux for PC. Termux is an awesome app for learning Linux commands on your phone.