Are you wondering how to get SmartNews for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download SmartNews for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is SmartNews?
SmartNews is an award-winning news app used by 40 million subscribers in over 100 countries!
Every day, SmartNews analyzes millions of articles to determine the top trending news stories.
A comprehensive source of breaking news headlines and breaking news from top news outlets: NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, TIME, The Huffington Post, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, Fast Company, and more.
Best Features of SmartNews App
Following are some of the best features of the SmartNews App:
- SmartNews app offers high-quality news from different news publishers.
- Breaking news from around the world can be delivered to your inbox.
- The application can support both online and offline news.
- If you missed something, you can search the news based on keywords.
- News can be read in the newsreader’s readability mode.
- It is free of charge.
- The app does not include pop-up advertisements.
- News can be read at any time and about any topic you prefer.
- User interface is simple and intuitive.
How to download SmartNews for PC?
Here are the steps to download SmartNews for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the SmartNews in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download the SmartNews app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.