Are you wondering how to get SmartNews for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download SmartNews for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is SmartNews?
SmartNews is an award-winning news app used by 40 million subscribers in over 100 countries!
Every day, SmartNews analyzes millions of articles to determine the top trending news stories.
A comprehensive source of breaking news headlines and breaking news from top news outlets: NBC News, MSNBC, USA Today, TIME, The Huffington Post, Quartz, The Verge, VICE, VOX, AP, Reuters, Buzzfeed, Fast Company, and more.
Best Features of the SmartNews App
Following are some of the best features of the SmartNews App:
- SmartNews app offers high-quality news from different news publishers.
- Breaking news from around the world can be delivered to your inbox.
- The application can support both online and offline news.
- If you missed something, you can search the news based on keywords.
- News can be read in the newsreader’s readability mode.
- It is free of charge.
- The app does not include pop-up advertisements.
- News can be read at any time and about any topic you prefer.
- The user interface is simple and intuitive.
How to download SmartNews for PC?
Following are the methods to download Smartnews on your PC:
Install Smartnews on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Smartnews using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Smartnews in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Smartnews on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Smartnews using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Smartnews.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Smartnews on your PC.
Install Smartnews on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Smartnews using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Smartnews” in the search bar.
- Find the Smartnews from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Smartnews from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the SmartNews app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.