Wondering how to grab Shareme For PC?
Then you have reached the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Shareme For PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is ShareMe?
The Shareme android app was developed by Xiaomi. The app comes pre-installed in most Xiaomi phones, but it can also be installed and used on other smartphones.
The main function of this app is to transfer data from your phone to other devices without the need for an internet connection. It is also super-fast and secure at the same time.
App info of ShareMe
|App Size:||5.2 MB|
|Publish Date:||January 16, 2021|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Features of ShareMe
Following are some of the best features of the ShareMe app:
- Lightning-fast: Transfer time is 200times faster than Bluetooth, and it is wireless.
- No internet: This app does not require any internet connection to transfer files.
- Lightweight: The size of the app is less than 5MB and does not bloat your phone.
- Ad-free: Unlike other file sharing apps, ShareMe does not have any ads on it.
- Types of data transfer: It can transfer all kinds of files from pictures to mp3 to mp4 videos. Also, it does not have any limit for the file size.
- Free application: This app is completely free to use.
Check out: Download Arlo App for PC & Mac
How to download Shareme for PC?
Following are the methods to download ShareMe for PC:
Install ShareMe on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download ShareMe App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for ShareMe in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install ShareMe on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install ShareMe using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type ShareMe.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use ShareMe on your PC.
Install ShareMe on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install ShareMe using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “ShareMe” in the search bar.
- Find the ShareMe app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on ShareMe from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download ShareMe for PC. ShareMe is one of the useful applications to transfer files at high speed without requiring any internet connection.
As it is an ad-free application, it is the best file transfer application in my opinion.