Are you wondering how to get Psiphon for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Psiphon for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Psiphon?
Psiphon is an online security and VPN solution that protects private information while users browse the internet. The internet is a dangerous place when it comes to the security of private information.
Top companies like Facebook and Google have been criticized for accessing personal data through their social media accounts, so it is not a surprise that your location and web history are monitored everywhere you go on the internet.
The best way to protect your privacy is with services like pSiphon. Though this app is not offered as a PC version, it can be accessed via Android and Apple devices.
Best Features of Psiphon
The following are the best features of the Psiphon App:
- This app is free to download.
- It’s easy to install the VPN software, and no account or registration is required to use the VPN service.
- Throughout your browsing time, your location will remain anonymous while you can access all blocked websites due to geographical constraints.
- The app also keeps a track of your data usage while surfing. In-app stats record your data usage in great detail.
- It is an open-source app and its source code can easily be found on Psiphon’s website.
How to download Psiphon for PC?
Let us see the different methods to download Psiphon.
Follow the steps below to download Psiphon for PC:
- Download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer and install it on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Psiphon” in the search bar.
- Find the Psiphon from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Psiphon from the home screen to start using it.
Using direct download
- Go to the official website of Psiphon: https://psiphon3.com/en/download.html
- Click on the “Download for Windows” button if you are using a Windows computer or “Download for Mac” if you are using a Mac.
- After the download is complete, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Psiphon on your PC.
- Once installed, launch the Psiphon application.
- You will see a “Connect” button. Click on it to connect to the Psiphon network.
- Psiphon will automatically connect to the fastest server available.
- Once connected, you can browse the internet securely and access any website without censorship.
Note: Psiphon is free software, but it may display ads while you are using it. Also, it is important to note that using Psiphon to access blocked content may be illegal in some countries.
That’s all about how to download the Psiphon app for PC. Using a VPN such as Psiphon, you can access unauthorized websites without restrictions.