Are you wondering how to get Psiphon for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Psiphon for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Psiphon?
Psiphon is an online security and VPN solution that protects private information while the users browse the internet. The internet is a dangerous place when it comes to the security of private information.
Top companies like Facebook and Google have been criticized for accessing personal data through their social media accounts, so it is not a surprise that your location and web history are monitored everywhere you go on the internet.
The best way to protect your privacy is with services like pSiphon. Though this app is not offered as a PC version, it can be accessed via Android and Apple devices.
Best Features of Psiphon
Following are the best features of Psiphon App:
- This app is free to download.
- It’s easy to install the VPN software, and no account or registration is required to use the VPN service.
- Throughout your browsing time, your location will remain anonymous while you can access all blocked websites due to geographical constraints.
- The app also keeps a track of your data usage while surfing. In app stats record your data usage in great detail.
- It is an open-source app and its source code can easily be found on pSiphon’s website.
How to download Psiphon for PC?
Here are the steps to download Psiphon App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Psiphon in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Psiphon app for PC. Using a VPN such as Psiphon, you can access unauthorized websites without restrictions.