Are you wondering how to get Phonto for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Phonto for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Phonto?
Phonto is a free application that lets users add text to their pictures in an easy and straightforward way. It’s a flexible tool for editing pictures.
Best Features of Phonto
Following are some of the best features of the Phonto App:
- The app has over 200 fonts for users to choose from.
- Fonts of various styles and types can be installed.
- Users can change the size of the text to suit their preferences.
- The text can be changed into a variety of colors.
- A shadow can be added to the text you have written to make it look appealing.
- The text can be rotated and adjusted according to your preferences.
- You can change the color and width of the text at any time.
- The color of the background can be altered.
- Line spacing and letter spacing can be changed easily by users.
- There is a blend mode that users can change and use however they like.
- With the app’s advanced features, your photos can be transformed in a variety of ways.
How to download Phonto for PC?
Following are the methods to download Phonto for PC:
Install Phonto on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Phonto App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Phonto in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Phonto on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Phonto using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Phonto.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Phonto on your PC.
Install Phonto on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Phonto using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Phonto” in the search bar.
- Find the Phonto app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Phonto from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Phonto app for PC. Using Phonto, you can add text to photos. Feel free to comment below if you have any trouble installing the app.