Are you wondering how to get Phonto for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Phonto for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Phonto?
Phonto is a free application that lets users add text to their pictures in an easy and straightforward way. It’s a flexible tool for editing pictures.
Best Features of Phonto
Following are some of the best features of the Phonto App:
- The app has over 200 fonts for users to choose from.
- Fonts of various styles and types can be installed.
- Users can change the size of the text to suit their preferences.
- The text can be changed into a variety of colors.
- A shadow can be added to the text you have written to make it look appealing.
- The text can be rotated and adjusted according to your preferences.
- You can change the color and width of the text at any time.
- The color of the background can be altered.
- Line spacing and letter spacing can be changed easily by users.
- There is a blend mode that users can change and use however they like.
- With the app’s advanced features, your photos can be transformed in a variety of ways.
How to download Phonto for PC?
Here are the steps to download Phonto App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Phonto in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Phonto app for PC. Using Phonto, you can add text to photos. Feel free to comment below if you have any trouble installing the app.