Are you wondering how to get Oculus for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Oculus for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Oculus?
The Oculus app allows you to manage your VR device, explore the Oculus Store, and download apps directly. Share your VR experience through casting.
You can reserve your virtual seat for live events and sports. You can download it for free from the Google Play store.
Best Features of Oculus
Following are some of the best features of the Oculus App:
- The Oculus Store lets you browse and buy VR games and experiences
- Install VR apps remotely on your Oculus Rift or Rift S
- Get a virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts.
- Experience VR with friends and share experiences together
- Stay up-to-date on the latest VR content, your friends, events, and more.
- Keep track of your Oculus devices, accounts, and notifications.
How to download Oculus for PC?
Following are the methods to download Oculus for PC:
Install Oculus on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Oculus App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Oculus in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Oculus on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Oculus using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Oculus.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Oculus on your PC.
Install Oculus on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Oculus using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Oculus” in the search bar.
- Find the Oculus app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Oculus from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Oculus app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.