Are you wondering how to get Oculus for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Oculus for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Oculus?
The Oculus app allows you to manage your VR device, explore the Oculus Store, and download apps directly. Share your VR experience through casting.
You can reserve your virtual seat for live events and sports. You can download it for free from the Google Play store.
Best Features of Oculus
Following are some of the best features of the Oculus App:
- The Oculus Store lets you browse and buy VR games and experiences
- Install VR apps remotely on your Oculus Rift or Rift S
- Get a virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts.
- Experience VR with friends and share experiences together
- Stay up-to-date on the latest VR content, your friends, events, and more.
- Keep track of your Oculus devices, accounts, and notifications.
How to download Oculus for PC?
Here are the steps to download Oculus App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Oculus in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download the Oculus app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.