Are you wondering how to get notability for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download notability for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Notability?
A wonderful note-taking app for students, teachers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, you can also create colorful sticky multimedia notes with Notability.
You can also manage the space with a clunky page scroll and use note-taking, journaling, and drawing gadgets. Additionally, you can mark up imported or checked textbooks, files, structures, and pictures.
Best Features of Notability App
Following are some of the best features of the Notability App:
- The app comes with a host of features that will convince you to download it.
- The app provides you with a variety of note-taking tools. You can highlight text, record it, have access to drawing tools, and so much more.
- It is easy to navigate the screen and manage the highlights, images, and GIFs, which makes it easier to take notes.
- You can customize the app by creating and storing groups of notes in individual folders or drives. These notes can be retrieved quickly as well through Face ID or Touch ID.
- If you aren’t comfortable typing notes with a keyboard, use Apple Pen to write them. The interface is incredibly responsive and allows you to select a wide selection of font colors. This is ideal for taking notes on diagrams or graphs.
- The recording feature makes it easy to avoid composing if you don’t feel like it. Just tap the record button to listen to your recordings whenever it’s convenient.
- When presenting a project, the Laser Pointer tool comes in handy. At the same time, the toolbar disappears during presentation, so you don’t need to worry.
- Files can be imported and shared in every format, so it won’t matter if you use PDFs, DOCs, PPTs or images.
How to download Notability for PC?
Here are the steps to download Notability App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Notability in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Notability App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.