Wondering how to get MXPlayer For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download MXPlayer for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is MXPlayer?
One of the most popular and easiest to use media players in the world is MX Player. It can be used on android devices, tablets, laptops or PCs for watching videos and watching other media.
In addition to decoding capabilities, it was one of the first media players for Android smartphones to support multiple formats.
Best Features of MXPlayer
Following are some of the best features of MXPlayer:
With MX Player for Windows, you will be able to play just about any video file. It supports around 10 different formats including AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV and many more.
You can increase the volume to 200% for videos playing in MX Player PC. However, you must be cautious because the speaker may damage itself.
Online streaming videos
Don’t forget that this app not only allows you to play any local file but you can also stream online videos. You don’t have to configure anything. Click on the video you wish to watch and it works right away.
It supports subtitles
Since the app offers content in many different regional languages, you may not understand them all. However, you can still watch web series without any difficulty. What the app offers is a subtitle feature, so you can enable it there and enjoy watching.
You can easily share audio and video files to anyone using this application. It works no matter where you are.
The brightness can be adjusted by swiping the right side of the screen. For the playback speed, swipe two fingers upward or downward and you can easily adjust it.
How to download MXPlayer for PC?
Here are the steps to download MXPlayer for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the MXPlayer in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download MXPlayer on your PC. If you have any questions, please comment below.