Are you wondering how to get Miracast for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Miracast for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Miracast?
MIRACAST allows users to transfer high-resolution pictures and videos wirelessly.
The MIRACAST app can be used with WiFi devices, and even allows you to watch Blu-Ray files, as well as copy protected content. MIRACAST was originally launched in 2012.
Key Features of MiraCast
Following are some of the key features of MiraCast App:
- It can stream HD and 4K Ultra HD movies
- Enables Wi-Fi direct
- It protects content from a mobile device
- Shows pictures from a smartphone or any device to an outsized screen
Pros and Cons of MiraCast App
- It is easy to line up
- It can connect two device using Wi-Fi direct
- Does not require Wi-Fi connection
- Requires a MIRACAST compatible device
How to download MiraCast for PC?
Here are the steps to download MiraCast App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the MiraCast in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download MiraCast app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.