Are you wondering how to get Libby for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Libby for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Libby?
When all things are becoming digitized, including education, meetings, and even markets, it only makes sense that your local library would be as well.
It is now possible to take out a book from your library without having to physically visit it, so you can do whatever you want without actually visiting the library.
This is possible through an ingenious app called Libby, developed by OverDrive.
Library members worldwide can borrow any book from libraries around the world as an ebook or an audiobook. Libby is an ideal platform for the distribution of such files.
A person only needs his library card and the Libby app in order to access whatever they want from their libraries from anywhere in the world.
Libby is free to use. There are no in-app purchases or subscriptions.
As long as you have your library card, then you are good to go. Moreover, there is no concept of late fees as the books will be automatically returned at the due date.
Best Features of Libby
Following are some of the best features of the Libby App:
- Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines.
- Download or stream content as per your preference.
- Sync with Kindle (US Only)
- Synced bookmarks across all active devices.
- Use tags to categorize lists.
- Adjustable font sizes, background colors, and book design.
- Supports zooming into comics.
- Allows a user to search for words or phrases.
- In-built sleep timer.
- Simple page transition gestures.
How to download Libby for PC?
Here are the steps to download Libby App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Libby in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download the Libby app for PC. Please note that Libby is only meant to share digital content, and is not intended to be used to order physical copies from your library.