Are you wondering how to get Kik for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Kik for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Kik?
Using Kik, you can connect with anyone in the world from any location. You can also use Kik to make audio and video calls, as well as create and join chat rooms for up to 100 users at a time.
One of the unique features of Kik is that you can chat with a bot, play games, solve puzzles, and ask for fashion advice all in one app.
Best Features of Kik
Following are some of the best features of the Kik App:
- Kik allows you to chat one-on-one with another person or create a chat room for a group of friends.
- During a chat, you can use lots of emojis, stickers, GIFs, and filters from the Kik library.
- You can also upload photos from your phone’s gallery.
- In Kik, the most intriguing feature is the Bot chat option, which lets you interact with a bot that keeps you entertained in your area of interest.
- You can ask the bot about sports and news. It can also give you fashion advice.
- It is also possible to play games with the bot and solve puzzles together in a race against time.
- With Kik, people can connect more quickly by scanning a QR code and messaging directly with each other.
- To personalize your chats with different people, you can also change the chat theme and background color.
How to download Kik for PC?
Following are the methods to download Kik on your PC:
Install Kik on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Kik using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Kik in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Kik on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Kik using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Kik.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Kik on your PC.
Install Kik on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Kik using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Kik” in the search bar.
- Find Kik from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Kik from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Kik App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.