Are you wondering how to get Kasa App for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Kasa App for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Kasa App?
Kasa app allows you to connect, configure, monitor, and control all your TP-LINK smart home devices from anywhere in the world.
This app was created by TP-LINK Research America. You can program your appliances to turn on or off according to your schedule.
It was officially launched on November 7, 2015. This app helps you streamline the management of your application when it comes to your life and living.
Best Features of the Kasa App
Following are some of the best features of the Kasa App:
- It is easy to use and set up.
- It has an away mode so that your appliances can be controlled regardless of where you are.
- Groups appliances so they can be controlled together.
- Appliances can be scheduled to turn on and off as required.
- It is easy to use and intuitive.
- With one control panel, you can manage all your devices.
- Work well with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
How to download Kasa app for PC?
Follow the steps below to download Kasa App on your PC:
- Download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or NoxPlayer and install it on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Kasa App” in the search bar.
- Find the Kasa App from the search results and Click on “Install“.
- After the installation is completed, click on Kasa App from the home screen to start using it.
That’s it! You can now use Kasa App on your PC to control your TP-Link smart devices such as smart plugs, smart bulbs, and smart switches.
That’s all about how to download the Kasa app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.