Are you wondering how to get JW Library for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download JW Library for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is JW Library?
Currently, there are several Bible reading apps available, but their authenticity and source are questionable. JW Library is one of the most popular apps of its kind that is fully safe to download and use.
Jehovah’s Witnesses produced this app officially to include Bible translations, books, and brochures for Bible study.
Best Features of JW Library
Following are some of the best features of the JW Library App:
- The JW Library has copies of the Bible translated into many languages around the world for users’ convenience.
- To learn more about a verse or line of the Bible, you can click on the reference marks and footnotes will appear.
- The Bibles that JW Library offers can be compared verse by verse by pressing on a verse number.
- If you want to continue reading where you left off, you can mark favorites and place bookmarks.
- Using the Search tool, you can easily navigate through the literature in your current publication to find a specific word or phrase.
How to download JW Library for PC?
Here are the steps to download JW Library App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the JW Library in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download the JW Library app for PC. Make your Bible study material easily available every time using the JW Library App.