Are you wondering how to get iMovie for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download iMovie for PC Windows.
What is iMovie?
Apple’s iMovie is considered one of the most advanced and sophisticated movie editors in the industry at present.
It has innumerable templates and effects that make iMovie unique and make it a popular software. iMovie can be used directly to edit videos.
Best Features of iMovie
Following are some of the best features of iMovie:
- With iMovie, you can import readymade trailer templates and some of the original background scores of some of the top filmmakers and music producers into your trailers or short films.
- Trailers can be customized with your branding, cast, and crew information, as well as opening and ending credits.
- Users can easily use iMovie as a robust video editor due to its user-friendly interface. When shooting a video, you can directly import the tracks into iMovie right from your gallery.
- Users have the option of choosing from 8 unique and delicate video themes. Alternatively, they can customize their theme. Standard video editing tools such as adding stickers, adding text, fast forwarding, slow motion, and adding background music are also available in iMovie.
- If you choose background music from the iMovie library, the tracks will adjust themselves to fit the length of your video.
- Keyboard shortcuts for various actions can be set in iMovie to make editing easier.
- iMovie can be shared easily across iOS devices using iCloud and AirDrop features since it is an Apple app.
How to download iMovie for PC?
Here are the steps to download iMovie App for PC:
- An iOS emulator is required to download iMovie onto your PC since it’s an Apple-only smartphone app. Emulators generally reproduce the interface of a device on another device. An iOS emulator does this on your computer.
- You can use either iPadian or MobiOne Studios as iOS emulators for this purpose.
- The emulator should have a user interface similar to having an iPhone. If not, delete the current emulator and install a new one.
- Use the emulator’s home page to access the Apple Store. Because this is your first time accessing the Apple Store on your computer, you must create a new account using an Apple ID or use your existing one. Registering an account will enable you to verify it with the app store.
- Using the Search bar at the top of the window, search for iMovie in the App Store after successfully logging in.
- Click on the Install icon next to the iMovie Android application to download and install it on the emulator.
- Click the app icon in the emulator to launch the app and edit your movies.
That’s all about how to download iMovie App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.