Are you wondering how to get iCSee for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download iCSee for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is iCSee?
When you need a security app that syncs all CCTV cameras into one interface and lets you control the cameras from that interface, icSee is just the app for you. icSee CCTV cameras have advanced artificial intelligence.
With this application, you are assured that you’ll receive alerts whenever a motion is detected on the camera.
Best Features of iCSee
Following are some of the best features of iCSee App:
- Once you install an icSee camera at a specific location, it will detect motion and automatically send an alert to the app.
- In order to increase security, you will receive in-app notifications every time motion is detected.
- The cameras are extremely durable and weatherproof.
- Flat bases enable fast installation of the cameras.
- If the night vision mode is enabled through the app, the cameras become more visible at night.
- A special feature of this app is that it allows you to pan across the room and tilt the cameras all from within the app.
How to download iCSee for PC?
Here are the steps to download iCSee for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the iCSee in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download iCSee for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.