Are you wondering how to get Homescapes for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Homescapes for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Homescapes?
Playrix Games, which developed Gardenscapes, developed Homescapes. It is a simple game, but entertaining.
The objective of this casual game is to renovate a house, and you will be helping Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his family’s mansion.
It takes a lot of time and effort to fully discover the mysteries of this magnificent mansion since it is a large house. Combine the items to pass the challenging ‘match-3’ levels.
Best Features of Homescapes
Following are some of the best features of Homescapes:
- Online and offline versions of Homescapes are available.
- The gameplay is unique as you help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces.
- Over 400 levels are included in the game, some easy, some challenging.
- Design the interior of the house and decide how it will look.
- The game offers tons of fun, unique boosters and explosive combinations.
- Meet the naughty but adorable fluffy cat who will never let you down.
- Give the old house a makeover and restore its beauty.
- You will earn money from the puzzle by touching it, which will then be used to purchase new electronics, ornaments, and accessories.
Check out: 10 Best Games like Slither.io
How to download Homescapes for PC?
Here are the steps to download Homescapes for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Homescapes in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Homescapes for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.