Are you wondering how to get Google Pay for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Google Pay for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Google Pay?
Google pay by Google offers digital payment services that enable you to send and receive money. Everything has become a single step thanks to technology.
Every day, new applications are developed for smartphones. Apps are developed to meet our needs, but only a few are particularly useful.
Best Features of Google Pay
Following are some of the best features of Google Pay:
- Both Android and iOS devices are supported.
- Bank-to-bank transfers are supported.
- You can use this application to pay your bills or transfer money.
- With Google Pay, you can use UPI-enabled banks. Therefore, your money is very safe and secure.
- A screen lock password or Google pin can be used to secure Google Pay.
- Google Play shield is one of the unique features of Google pay.
- You can send money to another Google Pay user nearby.
- Support multiple languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Marathi.
- Google Pay scratch cards can reward you with up to 1000 for eligible purchases.
How to download Google Pay for PC?
Here are the steps to download Google Pay App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Google Pay in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Google Pay app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.