Are you wondering how to get Google Meet for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Google Meet for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Google Meet?
Video conferencing apps are increasingly popular as people stay indoors because of the pandemic.
After apps like Zoom and Cisco Webex dominated the market, Google launched its own Google Meet, which comes with the G Suite program but is also free to use. It was formerly known as Google Hangouts Meet.
It is more suitable for personal or small-scale use as even the paid version can only support 250 members at a time, making it unsuitable for large enterprises.
It is helpful in classrooms, especially the free version, which can host 100 members since a classroom is generally much smaller.
Best Features of Google Meet
Following are some of the best features of the Google Meet App:
Users can select from a number of different layouts as per their preference, including multi-tiled, sidebar, and spotlight while altering the number of participants in multi-tiled layouts.
The Meet app makes it simple to share your screen and any content on it with just a click, making it easy to present and display.
Google Meet comes with a very useful feature called Google Subtitles. Most commonly seen on YouTube videos, this feature will convert voices into subtitles, so it makes it easier to understand what someone is saying when there is noise.
Noise-cancelling technology in G Suite allows users to dampen any background noise that enters the microphone, thereby reducing the level of background noise in calls.
Ease of Use
The UI of Google Meet is so simple that even technophobes can probably get used to it right away, especially since it doesn’t have any complicated settings or functions. Once you find the right link to a meeting, you can start or join the meeting and get to work right away.
How to download Google Meet for PC?
Following are the methods to download Google Meet for PC:
Install Google Meet on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Google MeetApp using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Google Meet in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Google Meet on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Meetusing LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Google Meet.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Google Meet on your PC.
Install Google Meet on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Meet using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Google Meet” in the search bar.
- Find the Google Meet app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Google Meet from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download the Google Meet app for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.