Are you wondering how to get Google Lens for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Google Lens for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Google Lens?
Google Lens is a free image recognition app that allows users to locate landmarks, product barcodes, photos, etc. Its interface is intuitive and easy to use.
If you want to carry around a small scanner with you all the time, you might want to download the Google Lens app. Users can scan and store whatever they want with the feature of the Google lens.
You can take pictures with just the push of a button and crop your photos if you wish.
Best Features of Google Lens
Following are some of the best features of Google Lens App:
Scan and Translate Text
Whenever you see words, translate them with your phone, save a business card in your contacts, add events from a poster to your calendar, copy long paragraphs and codes, and copy complicated codes into your phone.
Identify Plants and Animals
Find out what type of plant your friend has, or which dog you saw in the park.
Explore Places Around You
View ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and other information on landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts.
Find the Look You Like
Look at an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that might be perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to what you like.
Know What to Order
Find out what dishes are most popular by using reviews from Google Maps
Use QR code and barcode scanning to find information quickly.
How to download Google Lens for PC?
Here are the steps to download Google Lens for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Google Lens in the Play store.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Google Lens for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.