Are you wondering how to get Google Lens for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Google Lens for PC Windows and Mac easily.
- What is Google Lens?
- How to download Google Lens for PC?
What is Google Lens?
Google Lens is a free image recognition app that allows users to locate landmarks, product barcodes, photos, etc. Its interface is intuitive and easy to use.
If you want to carry around a small scanner with you all the time, you might want to download the Google Lens app. Users can scan and store whatever they want with the feature of the Google lens.
You can take pictures with just the push of a button and crop your photos if you wish.
Best Features of Google Lens
Following are some of the best features of the Google Lens App:
Scan and Translate Text
Whenever you see words, translate them with your phone, save a business card in your contacts, add events from a poster to your calendar, copy long paragraphs and codes, and copy complicated codes into your phone.
Identify Plants and Animals
Find out what type of plant your friend has, or which dog you saw in the park.
Explore Places Around You
View ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and other information on landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts.
Find the Look You Like
Look at an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that might be perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to what you like.
Know What to Order
Find out what dishes are most popular by using reviews from Google Maps
Use QR code and barcode scanning to find information quickly.
How to download Google Lens for PC?
Following are the methods to download Google Lens for PC:
Install Google Lens on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download HomescapesApp using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Google Lens in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Google Lens on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Lens using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Google Lens.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Google Lens on your PC.
Install Google Lens on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Google Lens using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Google Lens” in the search bar.
- Find the Google Lens app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Google Lens from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Google Lens for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.