Wondering how to grab Flud for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Flud for Windows and Mac easily.
What is Flud?
Flud is an Android app that helps you download torrent files.
To download a torrent file, you need a meta-data file that contains information about the file and folder on the host computer. This is not possible with an ordinary browser.
Downloading files is faster than using a single server since it doesn’t rely on a single server.
App info of Flud
|Publish Date:||February 20, 2020|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Best Features of Flud
Following are some of the best features of Flud:
- flud torrent downloader app is free to download.
- Flud has a simple user interface that a 7-year-old child can use.
- You can share files with ease.
- You won’t have to go into any complex process. Just paste the magnet link and start downloading.
- It is small in size comparatively.
- It supports RSS feed with automatic downloading.
- You can move files while downloading in Flud.
- You can also set the upload speed to save your bandwidth.
Check out: Download Termux for Windows & Mac
How to download Flud for PC?
Following are the methods to download Flud for PC:
Install Flud on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Flud App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Flud in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Flud on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Flud using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Flud.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Flud on your PC.
Install Flud on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Flud using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Flud” in the search bar.
- Find the Flud app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Flud from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download flud for PC. Flud is an excellent torrent downloader software with numerous features that will make every user feel at home.