Wondering how to grab Flud for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Flud for Windows and Mac easily.
What is Flud?
Flud is an Android app that helps you download torrent files.
To download a torrent file, you need a meta-data file that contains information about the file and folder on the host computer. This is not possible with an ordinary browser.
Downloading files is faster than using a single server, since it doesn’t rely on a single server.
App info of Flud
|Publish Date:||February 20, 2020|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Best Features of Flud
Following are some of the best features of Flud:
- flud torrent downloader app is free to download.
- Flud has a simple user interface that a 7-year-old child can use.
- You can share files with ease.
- You won’t have to go into any complex process. Just paste the magnet link and start downloading.
- It is small in size comparatively.
- It supports RSS feed with automatic downloading.
- You can move files while downloading in Flud.
- You can also set the upload speed to save your bandwidth.
Check out: Download Termux for Windows & Mac
How to download Flud for PC?
Here are the steps to download Flud for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Flud in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download flud for PC. Flud is an excellent torrent downloader software with numerous features that will make every user feel at home.