Wondering how to get FileLinked For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download FileLinked for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is FileLinked?
FileLinked is the primary Android downloader that lets you download multiple files at once, and was formerly known as DroidAdmin.
With just a single click, it allows you to download various files and applications in bulk from your cloud storage. Codes are used for security reasons by Filelinked so that a large number of download services can run smoothly.
Best Features of FileLinked
Following are some of the best features of the FileLinked App:
- The app is available for free, so you can download or use it without paying anything.
- It will work across a lot of devices, such as Android devices, Firestick, Amazon FireTV, Nvidia Shield, and others.
- Downloading files via Filelinked is quick and you do not need to zip and unzip.
- You can easily share multiple files with everyone at once. All you need to do is share the code with them so they can download the files.
- Lots of FileLinked codes come pre-loaded with apps.
How to download FileLinked for PC?
Here are the steps to download FileLinked for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the FileLinked in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download FileLinked for PC. It’s time to let go of boring compressed and decompressed files and zipping and unzipping them.
Now you can share and download large files of any size on any device, using FileLinked.