Are you wondering how to get blink For PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download blink for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Blink?
Nowadays, home security is extremely important to protect your family and belongings from intruders.
The Blink app lets you check your home or property even while you’re a thousand miles away. It also lets you check all your compatible security cameras.
You can also rely on the Blink app for motion detection and two-way audio.
Best Features of Blink App
Following are some of the best features of Blink App:
- You will get crystal clear 720p HD quality video by the app.
- Get instant alerts just after attached the video with a video link.
- View the live streaming of the Blink camera by the app.
- Control video recording by the app and start the recording of the videos within a fraction of second.
- The temperature sensor feature is added to record clear footage everywhere.
- Control multiple Blink systems by the single Blink app.
- The built-in microphone system lets you watch what is happening there with sounds.
- Built-in LED illuminator ensures recording of clear, HD quality, and full-colour video anytime.
How to download Blink for PC?
Here are the steps to download Blink for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Blink in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download the Blink app for PC. The HD video quality and night vision, along with supporting multi-brand and models make Blink App stand out among other home security apps.