Wondering how to Download Arlo App for PC?
Not to worry. Check out this post and learn how you can Download Arlo App for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac easily.
Before we dive into downloading the Arlo app, let us see what is Arlo app is and its best features.
What is Arlo?
Arlo is the world’s first 100% wire-free, weatherproof 4K UHD security camera, and the developer of the world’s first-ever 100% wireless, wire-free smart home security system.
In addition to security cameras, it also produces doorbells and security lights.
You can view the feed of security cameras from anywhere using the Arlo app once they are installed.
Key Features of Arlo App for PC
Let us see the key features of the Arlo App:
- You can connect the app to multiple cameras using a PC and the surveillance is even better. Good video quality on the feed.
- It can detect any unusual noise and alert you with its audio detection system. It also uses a Motion alert system to alert you.
- You can keep all the videos on the live feed. You can also record audio at the same time if you want.
- You can use the Arlo app for PC as a smart doorbell if you want.
- You can use the app for setting up alarms. You can scare any strangers at your doorstep with it.
How to download Arlo App for PC?
Following are the methods to download Arlo for PC:
Install Arlo on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Arlo App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Arlo in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Arlo on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Arlo using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Arlo.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Arlo on your PC.
Install Arlo on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Arlo using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Arlo” in the search bar.
- Find the Arlo app from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Arlo from the home screen to start using it.
Arlo app for PC doubles up your home or office security when used on PC windows or laptop. You can follow the steps mentioned in this post and keep your home safe from intruders.