Are you wondering how to get Amaziograph for PC?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to download Amaziograph for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Amaziograph?
Amaziograph is a powerful tool that anyone with a flair for designing or painting can use on a PC.
It is easy for users to draw on electronic devices with this application, which offers great versatility of expression.
Best Features of Amaziograph
Following are some of the best features of the Amaziograph App:
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- User-definable canvas size
- Pinch to zoom
- 30 level undo
- Brush, eraser, and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity, and softness
- Innovative color palette with gradient option to create gradient colors
- Save amaziographs in JPG and PNG format
- Pressure sensitivity
- Customized canvas size up to 4096px x 4096px
- Import an image and draw symmetries or tessellations over it.
Check out: Download PlayIt For PC: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac
How to download Amaziograph for PC?
Following are the methods to download Amaziograph for PC:
- Download and install an Android emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your PC.
- Launch the Android emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store app within the emulator and search for “Amaziograph“.
- Click on the Amaziograph app and select “Install” to download and install it on the emulator.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch Amaziograph from the emulator’s app drawer and start using it on your PC.
Note: Keep in mind that the performance of the Amaziograph app may vary depending on your computer’s specifications and the performance of the Android emulator.
That’s all about how to download Amaziograph App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problems downloading the app.