Are you wondering how to get Amaziograph for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Amaziograph for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Amaziograph?
Amaziograph is a powerful tool that anyone with a flair for designing or painting can use on a PC.
It is easy for users to draw on electronic devices with this application, which offers great versatility of expression.
Best Features of Amaziograph
Following are some of the best features of Amaziograph App:
- Tessellations and symmetries
- Intuitive drawing interface
- User definable canvas size
- Pinch to zoom
- 30 level undo
- Brush, eraser and paint bucket tools
- Ability to draw dashed lines easily
- Adjustable brush size, opacity and softness
- Innovative color palette with gradient option to create a gradient colors
- Save amaziographs in JPG and PNG format
- Pressure sensitivity
- Customized canvas size up to 4096px x 4096px
- Import an image and draw symmetries or tessellations over it.
How to download Amaziograph for PC?
Here are the steps to download Amaziograph App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Amaziograph in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Amaziograph App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.