Are you wondering how to get Alexa App for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Alexa App for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Alexa App?
Amazon Alexa app allows you to control your smart home devices and gadgets that are enabled with Alexa. Alexa App PC lets you manage all your gadgets and devices directly from your laptop or computer.
It’s easy to get it working with an Android emulator!
Best Features of Alexa App
Following are some of the best features of Alexa App:
Activate Alexa skills recommended by experts. Pick up from where you left off with lists, shopping, or recently played music and books from the Home feed.
Manage your Devices
Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, and control your compatible smart lights, locks, and thermostats at home or on the go. Automate your smart home devices by creating routines.
Music and Books
Connect to music services such as Amazon Music and listen to your favorite songs or playlists on an Alexa device
Play music throughout your home by creating speaker groups for compatible Echo devices
Organise your Day
Get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, edit shopping lists on the go, and more.
The Drop In feature lets you connect instantly with compatible Echo devices, just like a two-way intercom. All Alexa-enabled devices can be reached free of charge via voice or text messages.
How to download Alexa App for PC?
Here are the steps to download Alexa App for PC:
- The first step is to download an emulator. An emulator is used to duplicate a system’s environment to another.
- There are many popular emulators available in the market. BlueStacks (Android), NoxPlayer (Android) and iPadian (iOS).
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for the Alexa in the Play store and install it on your PC.
- For Mac, after installing the emulator, sign in to your Apple store. Search for the app and install it.
That’s all about how to download Alexa App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.