Are you wondering how to get Alexa App for PC?
Then you are in the right place. Check out this post and learn how to download Alexa App for PC Windows and Mac easily.
What is Alexa App?
Amazon Alexa app allows you to control your smart home devices and gadgets that are enabled with Alexa. Alexa App PC lets you manage all your gadgets and devices directly from your laptop or computer.
It’s easy to get it working with an Android emulator!
Best Features of Alexa App
Following are some of the best features of the Alexa App:
Activate Alexa skills recommended by experts. Pick up from where you left off with lists, shopping, or recently played music and books from the Home feed.
Manage your Devices
Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, and control your compatible smart lights, locks, and thermostats at home or on the go. Automate your smart home devices by creating routines.
Music and Books
Connect to music services such as Amazon Music and listen to your favorite songs or playlists on an Alexa device
Play music throughout your home by creating speaker groups for compatible Echo devices
Organise your Day
Get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, edit shopping lists on the go, and more.
The Drop-In feature lets you connect instantly with compatible Echo devices, just like a two-way intercom. All Alexa-enabled devices can be reached free of charge via voice or text messages.
How to download Alexa App for PC?
Following are the methods to download Alexa App on your PC:
Install Alexa App on PC using BlueStacks
Here are the steps to download Alexa App using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to download BlueStacks. You can download it from the official site.
- Install the Bluestacks emulator and sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- Search for Alexa App in the Play store and install it on your PC.
Install Alexa App on PC using LDPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Alexa App using LDPlayer:
- Install LDPlayer Emulator on your PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and sign in.
- Tap on search and type Alexa.
- After the result click on install. It will take some minutes to install.
- Now you are ready to use Alexa App on your PC.
Install Alexa App on PC using NoxPlayer
Follow the steps below to install Alexa App using NoxPlayer:
- Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the official site.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Alexa” in the search bar.
- Find the Alexa App from the search results and Click on Install.
- After the installation is completed, click on Alexa App from the home screen to start using it.
That’s all about how to download Alexa App for PC. Feel free to leave a comment if you run into any problem downloading the app.