Siri is an intelligent assistant and navigator and works as an app for Apple devices. Ever wondered to change the Siri’s voice on your iPhone. Yes, it is possible to change the default Siri’s voice on your iPhone. Here, you can learn how to change Siri voice in iPhone.
How To Change Siri Voice In iPhone 🔥
The default voice on Siri on iPhone will be female. Most of the people like the default female voice of Siri. However, some people prefer to change it to a male voice.
Steps To Change Siri’s Voice in iPhone
1. From your iPhone’s home screen, tap “Settings” and then select “General“.If you wish to change to a male voice, you can follow the steps given below:
2. Under “General“, select “Siri“.
3. Under ” Siri“, you have the option to change the Gender.
It is easy to change Siri’s voice on the iPhone. On most devices, it will be in a female voice.
If you do not like it, you can change the voice of Siri on your iPhone.
These settings are available in all countries where Siri can be used, but not all options may be available in all countries. The voices you have access to will depend on where you live and the language your iOS device is set to.
In the United States with an iPhone set to the English language, you can choose from an American, Australian, or British accent in either a male or a female voice.
If you use Siri on a Mac, you can also change the voice there. Just open up System Preferences, choose the Siri option, and use the dropdown menu under “Siri Voice” to choose something new.
Change Siri Voice On your Mac
If you have a Mac with macOS Sierra or later, go to Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Siri. From here, you can choose the following:
- Language: Change the language that Siri will use for requests and responses.
- Siri Voice: Change the gender or dialect that Siri speaks.*
- Voice Feedback: Turn on to hear spoken responses from Siri. If you turn this off, you won’t hear a spoken response but will see Siri’s response in the Siri window.